So i found this on a friends blog and thought it would be fun to put on here just to tell alittle about Kevin!!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? On a blind date our senior year of high school by his ex girlfriend....yes i know wierd. When she told me she wanted me to go out with this really nice guy she had dated i asked what was wrong with him then lol... to my surprise he was very cute and we had a fun time.
2. How long did you date? Well thats a hard one... We dated off and on thru the rest of our senior year (didnt really like him then...haha love u kevin) and after moving to utah and not telling him i randomly called him one day. We started talking on the phone alot and he came up to utah to vistit me the day after christmas(2005) and the rest is history
3. How long have you been married? We got married June 28th so i guess that makes it now 5 1/2 months about....
4.What does he do that surprises you? He random jokes.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I would used to have to say his hair....but i cute it off so know i would say his eyes... you know how he is just buy looking in them.
6. What is his best quality? He is such a hard worker and very independent.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? No but he always talks to me in a funny little voice when he is trying to be cute with me.
8. What is his favorite food? Burritos especially chipotles and so far most of what i cook he likes!!9. What is his favorite sport? He likes all sports but i would have to say church softball to play, basketball and baseball.
10. When and where was your first kiss? Oh man i think it was sometime before chirstmas 2004. I do remember tho that it was on my front porch and he turned his head.....i kissed his check instead... ya i know. HaHa the next day he felt so bad he brought me flowers and later told me he wasnt expecting it so he freaked. He got it right the next time tho.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We watch tons of movies together and laugh and talk or make fun about them
12. Do you have children? Nope, we do want 5 in the future so hopefully PCOS wont mess that up.... :(
13. Does he have hidden talents? He is HILARIOUS. He is just so funny, and cracks so many awesome jokes with me its great.
14. How old is he? 21
15. Who said I love you first? No idea really...probably me bc he was to afraid i would not answer his calls the next day....haha it was over the phone....
16. His favorite music? All these weird bands i dont care for, but he like what i listen to 2.
17. What to you admire most about him? He is SO patient with me, and such a hard worker.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Ya i think so
Sunday, December 14, 2008
There are so many pictures to go thru so i hope i didnt put to many on but i couldnt help it....Thanks to Bethany Jackman we had amazing pictures!!!
We had the most beautiful wedding i ever could have imagined! It took place June 28th at around 4. It was a very quick cerimony wich i am very glad for bc it was hot and i dont enjoy alot of people staring (lol it was kinda scary). I was so glad that both my and Kevins families could be there, along with all the friends that traveled to come. Thanks everyone we love you!!!
Kevin and I went up to Utah late April to take our engagment pictures. Bethany took us out to a great spot my the salt lake to take them. Its was so windy but she did such an amazing job you can not tell at all! Here are some of our favorites!!!